Make A Sound Investment So People Worldwide
Can Listen For Life!
We are thrilled that Listen for Life has become a global family of music listeners, performers, creators, educators and producers, working together with cultural anthropologists, ethnomusicologists, graphic designers, and game developers to create products, productions, projects and programs that have thus far impacted the lives of over 10 million individuals in 55 countries.
Each of our beneficial programs, productions and projects only happen through the help of numerous volunteers and the generous participation of individual/corporate donors, sponsors and partners.
Your contribution today will enable us to:
• Bring our ground-breaking MusicMessage Campaign to many more schools and after-school programs in the USA, helping develop self esteem and creativity, and assisting with violence prevention, through positive music choices
• Accept the many invitations we have received to bring our unique "around the world" music programs to Asia, Europe and across the USA, in 2014 and beyond
•Provide our cross-curriculum product, Travels With Music, to many more schools and after-school programs for at-risk youth and English-language/literacy programs
• Enhance and expand our two affiliated music-in-hospitals projects in the USA
• Support our unique "self esteem through music" projects on Native American reservations
• Carry out education, peace-building & community projects in Kenya, South Africa and the Balkans that have been
requested by UN-related organizations in those countries
• Continue to film & archive the music cultures (and artists) at risk of extinction worldwide
• Continue to create innovative, proprietary content for
broadcast TV, online networks,and mobile platforms.
• Launch unique new music festivals/concerts for LFL Multicultural Music Day in January of each year, to raise awareness of our mission and message, reviving the power of music worldwide.
These are all real and immediate opportunities. But we cannot do any of these things without you!
And remember -
It is your music we are saving and sharing. Your traditions, or those of your grandparents. Your music listening alternatives, when you or your children are in need of healing, nourishment or positive inspiration. So, "make a sound investment" and help us to Change the Channel for generations to come!
Thank you so much, and warmest wishes for enriching music-listening experiences!!